Toyama Kaigai Boeki offers its customers direct, free access to all the American Auto Auctions. You can view the listing items of all auctions and place bids through our company. Also, our customers are given the opportunity to view the sales statistics for the last 6 months. On our site you can also find lots of usefull information on car dismantling, container loading and much more.
|AMERICAN CAR AUCTIONS
In the US, most car auctions have their own terms and conditions. In general, after purchasing a car at the auction, it takes additionally roughly $3000 of extra taxes and fees for each car to deliver to your country. These expenses include:
- Auction fee - from $250 to $650 (depending on the cost of a car and the auction house)
- TKB Commission - $900 (includes broker commission - $290, document processing - $95, post-inspection - from $95 to $200, cargo consolidation and other fees. You just pay one fixes cost of $900).
- Transportation - from the auction house to the port of export - depends on the destination and distance (for a more accurate cost calculation, please use the following online calculator on this page).
- By container / by RoRo (to some destinations). Please use Online Shipping Calculator for an estimate.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Terms for buying cars from Manheim, Adesa, IAA, ServNet, SalvageNow, Copart and other Live Auctions
- A necessary condition for the possibility of a bet should be positive balance amounting to more than $ 1,000 for each order. This amount will be accounted for in the purchase price.
- After a successful bid at the auction, we will send the full cost calculation, including all additional costs and commissions. The total cost of the vehicle must be transferred to our account within 4 working days in order to avoid any penalties, or to cancel the auction.
- If the entire amount of the purchase is not received within 4 working days from the date of purchase, starting from 5th day will be charged an additional penalty of 1% per day of the total debt. After 10 days of non-payment of the transaction will be canceled and your deposit will be used to pay off penalties auction.
Terms for buying cars from Cars.com, Ebay Motors, Yahoo Autos and other listing sites
- To order a car directly from the dealer, you must set an advance in the amount of $ 1,000. We crossed this advance and reserve a car dealer.
- After successful purchase we will send the full cost calculation, including all additional costs and commissions. The total cost of the vehicle must be transferred to our account within 5 working days in order to avoid any penalties or cancellations.
- If the entire amount of the purchase is not received within 4 working days from the date of purchase, starting from 6th day will be charged an additional penalty of 1% per day of the total debt. After 10 days of non-payment of the transaction will be canceled and your deposit will be used to repay the fines.
If you are already our customer and have an account with TKB, you can order vehicles and equipment directly by phone or email email@example.com.
You can also view live auctions and sales statistics directly through our site. The process of purchasing cars from Japanese auctions can be summarized in 7 easy steps:
1. First access the Live Auctions page on: http://auction.tkb-net.jp.
|2. Register (user registration is simple and quick) - following registration you will receive full access to all auction listings, the ability to place bids and other various business tools.|
|3. Login - using your new username and password that you have used during Registration.|
|5. Bidding - If you have registered on our site, you can send us a bid (order) to buy a car directly from the site. We remind you that before you start bidding, you should choose a work plan and contact our managers for confirmation. For the initial purchase, your account must contain at least 30% of the bid price. The deposit is not required for permanent clients. The bid is the maximum price forwhich you are willing to buy the car. The auction price (your bid) does not include additional costs and taxes. To estimate all additional costs, please see the previous page (Work Plans) or consult our managers.|
6. After a successful purchase, you will receive an invoice for the full payment of the vehicle. Payment must be made withoin 3 working days after the auction. Once the car is paid for, the auctions will release all vehicles documents and we can prepare the vehicle for export. Delivery will accur directly to the port of export or to our yard for container loading, dismantling or other special technical work, according to your instructions.
7. Our Logistics Department will contact you to plan the best route of shipping to your destination and inform you of costs and procedures.
1. International Bank Transfer:
Bank name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
2. Credit Card / Paypal
You can make smaller payment using your credit cards or Paypal account.
To request an invoice or payment slip, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this method of payment, please consult www.paypal.com.
We are looking forward to answering all your questions. You can contact us at any time from Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 to 18:00 (Japan Standard Time).
Tel: +(81) 76434-9999
Fax: +(81) 76-434-9911
Adress: 930-0106 Toyama, Takagi 3034-5, Japan
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Auction Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Department: email@example.com
Import/Export Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Department: email@example.com
Container logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spare Parts: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org